[THIN] TS Client Connection Icon

  • From: Robert Jackson <rab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To:
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:36:00 -0000

Hi All,

We are planning on rolling out connection to newly installed W2K Adv
Servers running Terminal Services to 100+ PC's. Is there an easy way to
set-up the icon properties for 1 PC and then copy that icon to all the
remaining clients?

I've tried manually to take a TS connection icon and copy it to another
PC, but you seem to loose the settings and have to manually re-enter them
into the Connection Manager.

TIA,
Rab.
Robert Jackson                            Phone: +44 (0) 141 332 7999
Software Engineer                           Fax:  +44 (0) 141 331 2820
Walker Martyn Ltd
1 Park Circus Place                      Email:  rab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Glasgow G3 6AH, Scotland             Web:  http://www.walkermartyn.co.uk

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
Walker Martyn Ltd or any of its affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient please contact  administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx