[THIN] TS 2003 Timeouts

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 15:49:33 +0100

We seem to get very quick (<5 minutes) timeouts for disconnecting an
Active session. I don't seem to see any settings other than the obvious
Session Settings, where everything is set to "Never". Is it possible
there's an obscure setting which I haven't seen? Or something weird? Or,
of course,it's entirely possible I'm just doing something stupid.:)

Any thoughts?
Nikc
PS W2K3 with no Citrix
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba