[THIN] RE: [THIN] Re: Local Drive Access

  • From: Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:29:23 -0400

Hmm, weird.  Can't see drives on 9.15 and 9.2.  I'm able to see the
servers local drives since I'm an admin and I don't have local drive
visibility disabled for me via GPO, wonder if that has anything to do
with it?  I didn't do any drive letter remaps on the servers themselves,
they are just C and D.