[THIN] THIN LIST/THIN.NET Dinner at Shula's at Citrix Iforum 2004

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:07:48 -0400

Once again I would like to invite list members to the 4th annual official
Thin.net/Thin List dinner at this years Citrix Iforum.

The dinner will be Tuesday October 5th at Shula's Restaurant in the Ribeye
Room at 8:00 pm est.

We currently have about 14 people signed up to attend.  The Ribeye room can
hold up to 28 people.
Average cost per person is $85-$100 which includes Gratuity. Be prepared to
have the best steak you ever tasted!

If you would like to attend please RSVP with the subject line Shula's Dinner
to mailto:jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx ASAP as seating is limited to only 28 people.

I am looking forward to seeing you all there.   If for some reason you can't
make it to the dinner and would still like to meet me you have a few other
chances
I will be presentinging at the Citrix Smooth Roaming and Mobility Solutions
Breakout or you can try and look for me at the THINPRINT booth during the
opening reception on Monday night.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net

Below is our menu choice:
Please make a choice from the following selections:

Salads
Beefsteak Tomato with Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
Traditional Caesar Salad with Herbed Croutons

Entrées
12-Ounce Filet Mignon
16-Ounce New York Strip
22-Ounce Cowboy
10-Ounce Mahi-Mahi
16-Ounce Herb Crusted Chicken Breast

Side Items
Double Baked Potato
Potato Hash Brown
Fresh Asparagus Spears with Hollandaise Sauce
Broccoli with Hollandaise Sauce

Desserts
Key Lime Pie
Seven Layer Chocolate Cake

$72
per person, exclusive of tax and gratuity
This Weeks Sponsor triCerat:
Have you had your fill of printing support calls, unauthorized apps running on
unsecured Terminal Servers, profile headaches, and application performance
problems? Join us and learn how you can have a less demanding on-demand
enterprise!
http://www.tricerat.com/?page=events#register