[THIN] Re: Symantec Re: Logoff's taking too long to process...

  • From: "Jim Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:47:20 -0500

The other thing I will toss out there is if you login and logoff almost
immediately after the app appears the process userinit.exe will hold up the
login process until it completes and then closes which in our environment
takes about a minute to complete.....While the session is logging off check
the processes still running to check this...

Just a thought

  _____