[THIN] Re: Stupid Display Issue!!!

  • From: "Jon Luchette" <jon.e.luchette@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:12:26 -0500

So I have noticed something else that is important while
troubleshooting this.  I am testing different Window Sizes and
noticing that my width is sized properly at 240, but by moving the
setting on my height down from 320 to 295 it brings the application
more and more into the proper location on the screen.  I am very close
to where it needs to be but the problem is that when I set the height
to anything below 294, a 2nd title bar appears within the first ICA
Client title bar?  If I could disable that from happening my problem
would be fixed.  How can I set the ICA Client not to open up a second
title bar (not the title bar for the application but the title bar for
the ICA Client window that the application launches)

There has to be a way to do this...

Thanks guys.