[THIN] Strange Font in CMC

  • From: "Monahan, Thomas" <Thomas.Monahan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:25:18 +0100

Hi,

Has any of you experienced strange fonts with the CMC? For some reason the
CMC on my NT computer has got this extemely small font selection and there
is one CMC on the server that has this large bold font. Now as far as I know
there is no way I can change this within the CMC, it seems to take it
directly from some java DLL. It doesn't take it from the windows system
font. I tried reinstalling completely (removing java as well). I heard of
this happening on other computers as well. I wonder if any of you have
expereinced this and maybe even found a solution?

Cheers,

Thomas

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only
for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain
privileged and confidential information. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message
from your computer. The unauthorised use, disclosure,
copying or alteration of this message is forbidden. Neither
United Utilities PLC nor any of its subsidiaries will be
liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential
damage as a result of any virus being passed on, or arising
from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party.

United Utilities PLC (England and Wales No.2366616)
registered office: Dawson House, Great Sankey,
Warrington, WA5 3LW.