[THIN] StartBuild utility

  • From: Angus Macdonald <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:21:22 +0100

Jim has been kind enough to post the "final" version of StartBuild v1.1a to
thethin.net.

This version is very similar to v1.1 with the addition of an optional .*
wildcard to protect all start menu and /or desktop files. It is now also
possible to selectively skip start menu or desktop processing.

The updated version may be grabbed from http://thethin.net/startbuild.zip

Interest has been such that I am about to start work on a totally redesigned
v2.0. This will provide greater security by removing the need for users to
have access to the icon repository and provide full control over start menu
and desktop subfolders. Any suggestions for useful features will be
gratefully received.

Regards
Angus