[THIN] Stale printers in registry

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:06:23 -0400

I'm looking for any scripts that will purge stale printers \ registry
data from my XPeFR3 \ Win2kSP3 farm.  I have the UPHClean and other
profile cleanup scripts but still seem to be stuck with some orphaned
client printers and stale registry entries.  Any links\suggestions are
appreciated...thanks!

This Weeks Sponsor: eg Innovations, Inc.
Enabling Proactive Infrastructure Triage eG Innovations, Inc. is the leading
provider of real-time monitoring and proactive triage solutions
for IT Infrastructures.
http://www.eginnovations.com/egcitrix.htm