[THIN] Speech recognition software

  • From: <Phil.Hillary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:09:03 -0000

Is anyone using and can anyone recommend any speech recognition
software, other than Dragon Naturally Speaking, that works under Win
2003 and Citrix PS 3?  We've tried the in-built functionality of Office
2003, but it's just to unstable under our environment.

Thanks for any help

Phil Hillary

IT Technical Design - Terminal Server

London Fire and Emergency Planning Authority

Tel: 0207 587 4019

EMail: phil.hillary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SMOKE ALARMS SAVE LIVES

Go to London Fire at www.london-fire.gov.uk/firesafety

This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe that
you are the intended addressee, do not use, pass on or copy it in any way.
If you have received it in error, please delete it immediately and telephone
the supplied number, reversing the charges if necessary.