[THIN] Re: Spam:Re: Spam:Peoplesoft on Citrix

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:52:01 -0500

Uh oh!

Hmm. Can you log in via the console? Alternatively, have you tried
logging in with an RDP session? (I hope you haven't disabled RDP
connections). I do not recall if usrlogn2.cmd is processed outside of an
ICA session.

As to why simple statements like this would kick you out immediately, I
have no idea. You can map these drives manually, I assume? Once you are,
check the Event Logs to see if anything presents itself.