[THIN] Re: Spam:Profile problem

  • From: Kristian Løwe / Sesam Data as <kristian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:14:18 +0100

Thanks, but all I can find on the ThinNet, and other plases on the web is
regarding to unload problems. But I can't find the unload error any place
in my eventlog.
I also tryed out the UPHCLEAN on some of the servers, without any  luck.
But I do found the following error in my eventlogs:

RegLoadKey failed. Return value Access is denied.  for C:\Documents and
Settings\tk\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Windows\\UsrClass.dat.

Mvh
Kristian Løwe / Sesam Data as
- Free your heel, and your mind will follow -