[THIN] Re: Smart card logon using ICA

  • From: Marc-André Lapierre <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:41:14 -0500

I did implement it in many places and it works great!!! IT's great for easy
roaming.

Will you use the default windows 2003 Certificate authority or will you use a
3rd party tool?

On 3/25/06, Minero, Hector B CIV K55 <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is anyone doing Smart Card logon through ICA sessions?

We currently have Windows 2000 PS 3.0 and I'm looking to upgrade to Windows
2003 PS 4.0.

Our clients are all Wyse 9441GXL that connect to a published desktop.

We are looking at implementing Smart card login (PKI) from all our
clients/servers.

Do you think this will work through ICA?  Any advise?

Hector Minero

NSWCDD Code K55

Ph: (540) 653-8859

Fax:(540) 653-8575