[THIN] Re: Slowdowns in word 2003 on Thin Clients

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 11:50:45 +0100

Can I add checking firmware levels in the Thin Clients?  Check what
version of the ICA client is being used.

Well, I know nothing about Citrix, but that would be my first
port-of-call if it was RDP, as it doesn't seem likely to be the server
end as you describe it, other than perhaps printer issues.

Nick