[THIN] Slightly OT - Cool Audit Tool (for Free)

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:07:24 +0000 (GMT)

Just come across this really neat network / enterprise audit tool and best of
all it's completely FREE, so I thought I'd share it with you folks.  Only just
downloaded it, but it's getting serious consideeration for deployment across
the whole network.

http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php

Mark

With Yahoo! Mail you can get a bigger mailbox -- choose a size that fits your
needs

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79