[THIN] Re: Sifting thru the data

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:55:04 -0400

Doug,

When I have to search/dump events from eventlogs, especially from multiple
servers, I use Microsoft's eventcombmt...

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7AF2E69C-91F3-4E63-8629-B999ADDE0B9E&displaylang=en

(it's part of MS's account lockout toolkit)

Tony

"Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/17/2008 07:10 PM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Sifting thru the data

Rippletech?s Logcaster would?ve sorted that.