[THIN] Sharing DS between Win2k Trees

  • From: Minero Hector B DLVA <MineroHB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 11:19:21 -0400

Pardon my ignorance in this matter, but the question is:

Can I share the DS between two Win2k Trees?  I want to set up another tree
in my AD structure and I need to have additional Terminal Servers in it.
I'm just wondering if I'll be able to connect to the datastore.
Also, Will I be able to share TS licenses?

Thanks,

Hector Minero
NSWCDD Code K55
Ph: (540)653-8859