[THIN] Re: Share Citrix Licenses across Forests

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:30:52 -0500

Maybe WITH a windows 2003 Cross forest trust in place. Without that it
would not be possible.

General rule of thumb is to try and keep the servers in the same domain.
If they CANT be in the same domain then a two way trust would be needed.

With 2k AD cross forest is not supported I believe. No idea of Citrix's
stance on 2k3

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp