[THIN] Shadowing

  • From: Tim_Casey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:12:53 -0400

I have a user who is having a problem shadowing other people. He can run
the app, select the person he wants to shadow. The person he selected  even
say's yes to the message they get when it. But then it takes him back to
his desktop. He never  see their desktop. I can shadow him, but he cannot
shadow anyone. Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks
Tim