[THIN] Setting a HKEY_CURRENT_USER setting for all users

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:17:47 +0100

Hi,

My user has a problem with Internet explorer where he keeps wiping out his
web based Terminal Server Session. How can I make a setting default for all
users? I know which key it is (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Microsoft\Internet
Explorer\Main\AllowWindowReuse) and what to set it to to prevent browser
reuse (0x0), but I don't recall seeing this in the GPO, so ... any
suggestions?

Many thanks,

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or