[THIN] Re: Session is in a down state

  • From: Stuart Thompson <stuartthompson@xxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2011 10:00:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Ronnie,

Have you seen this article..  http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX123772

It advises on a Microsoft fix, also it states:

"PSE450R03W2K3030 should also be installed as it contains a relevant Hotfix. This is found in all Hotfix Rollup Packs from Hotfix Rollup Pack 04 and later".

Stu

On 03 Feb, 2011,at 10:19 AM, "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I keep getting Session is in a down state reported in the console alerts, it doesn't seem to be affecting users that I am aware of and a reboot seems to fix.

The following article states to install hot fix PSE450R03W2K3030.MSP

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX119692

I have already hot fix PSE450W2K3R06 installed which is a later hot fix, I'm pretty sure I don't want to install and older fix over a newer one.

Is this correct or is this really an issue I should be following up.

Is their a later complete patch I should be going to ?

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.