[THIN] Re: Session disconnects and rogue processes

  • From: "Timothy Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:51:18 -0400

Dave,

I think you need to find the cause of the hang-up.  However if you can't,
you can always try using LaunchIt to wrap around outlook.  LaunchIt would
start up outlook, and perform cleanup when the user is done.  It runs in the
user context which might help it clean up.  This is a free utility you can
download from my website at  www.tmurgent.com.

Again, I think it is better to locate the cause that paint over the bad
spots.

tim