[THIN] Re: Server requires software upgrade

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:59:12 -0400

RM Metric servers and Summary Database server are REQUIRED to be at
the highest patch level in the farm.

Jeff Pitsch

On 8/22/05, Nagarajan Haridas <nagarajan.haridas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So do you want to say that if I update the Citrix Metaframe XP FR3 Service
> Pack 4.0 and the hot fix rollup pack XE104W2KR01 the problem will get
> solved?
>

> Anybody have any other advice ?
>

> Thanks

> Nagarajan Haridas

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2