[THIN] Re: Server in list under zone but not in farm anymore

  • From: "Mike Semon" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:15:36 -0600

One way I have found to correct farm membership issues is to do a chfarm
command.  Change the farm to
an access database on the local server and call it whatever you like.  Then
do a change farm once again and
point it to your Datastore ( assuming your using SQL). By removing and
adding back into the farm this sometimes
corrects issues of farm membership.

-Mike