[THIN] Server in Workgroup

  • From: "Turman, David C." <david_turman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 10:11:42 -0700

        Kinda off subject, but..

        I have 1 server in a workgroup. It's in the workgroup because I am
trying
        to emulate a server in our domain and, well you know..
        But, when I go to My Network Places, i don't see myself (the server
        I'm on} in the workgroup. If I do a search I can find it. But, when
        click on a shre I have on it it says I don't have access. I am
logged in as
        local admina dn the rights exist. This is not plugged into the
ethenet, but
        has a fake hardcoded IP on it. Anyone know why I can't see myself?