[THIN] Seamless Applications in PN (ICA PassThrough)

  • From: c.de.jonge@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:36:33 +0100

In our farm (W2K SP2/FR2) we publish all our applications as seamless
applications.
To serve our UNIX users we publish the PN from the "ICA PassThrough"
in which they can start the offered applications (seamless).
We see the following "strange" behaviour:
  If the published application run's on the same server as the PN runs
  the application is seamless, but if the application runs on another
server
  than PN (ICA Passthrough) is running a DeskTop is started
  (always 640x480 pixels as max-size) in which the application is started.

We also see this behaviour if you start the published PN (ICA PassThrough)
on a windows client.
Do I overlook something here or is this normal behaviour?

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79