[THIN] Scripting - Pooled licenses per server

  • From: Steve Rosa <steve.rosa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:02:28 +0200

Hi guys,

I have been looking for a while at scripting Metaframe (XPe 1.0 in my
environment).
One thing I have not been able to find out is how to get a report of
the used pooled licenses per server. Basically I would like to know
for a certain moment of time that on server A , 24 licenses are used
and on server B , 76 licenses. In fact, I would like to get what the
attachment shows but in a text file. I managed to do it at farm level,
but not at server level.

Thanks in advance!

--
Steve Rosa