[THIN] SV: TS Client IP address

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:35:43 +0200

As long as the clientip.exe give a dos output, you can print that output to a
file.

(KIX32 example for puting a ping into a file.)
shell "%comspec% /c PING -n 3 -w 4000 $ip > $file"

Then you have the IP adress in a file, and you need to scan that file for the
ip adress.
How to do this depends on the layout of the file.

(Readline example from KIX32 manual)
IF Open(3, @LDRIVE + "\CONFIG\SETTINGS.INI")  = 0
   $x = ReadLine(3)
   WHILE @ERROR = 0