[THIN] SV: Re: USB Printers

  • From: "Mikael Johnsen" <mjo@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:43:10 +0100

Have anyone tried with HP Photosmart 7350?

I can't make it work

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Mikael Johnsen
Systemadministrator / System Administrator
=20
PBJ Consult A/S           =20
Roholmsvej 10G
DK-2620 Albertslund
Phone: +45 43 62 74 00, Fax: +45 43 62 74 24
Email: mailto:mjo@xxxxxx, Homepage: http://www.pbj.dk