[THIN] Re: STA & SSL

  • From: "Oberg, Steve" <Steve.Oberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:24:16 -0600

Why 441? and not default https 443?

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Cave [mailto:Andy.Cave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 10:27 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: STA & SSL

Sorry if the message is not clear.

I have no issues with CSG and NFuse co-existing on the same box.  This works
fine.

I have problems trying to encrpt traffic from the STA on the internal
network to The CSG/Nfuse box
in the DMZ.  If I leave the STA on port 80 it will work but the traffic
remains unencrypted.

Any pointers would be great.

Regards

Andy C.