[THIN] SSO

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:25:15 -0400

When I installed my PS4.0 servers, I did not enable SSO.  The behavior
of clients that I currently have is this:

1) Users connecting through an access gateway - Access Gateway is set to
require them to login first, this passes the credentials to WI.  They
click on an app on WI and the apps open without needing to authenticate
again

2) Users connecting through PNAgent - When the computer is logged in,
PNagent asks them to login.  Once logged in, an yapplication they launch
does not require authentication

If I enable SSO on the Citrix servers, will it just remove the need for
a user to login to the PNAgent when it launches at login (or whenever
they may disconnect/reconnect the Pnagent) ?

I am using ICA client 9.0 for Web and PNAgent.  Would anything need to
be done on the client to enable SSO?  What needs to be done on the
server?