[THIN] SSL Relay problem

  • From: "Linda Foley" <foleylg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:12:34 -0500

Hello,

I am very new to Citrix and I'm trying to setup a 2 server farm with
Web Interface.  One server is running XPe and the other is running PS
4.0.  The PS 4.0 server I want to run the SSL Relay only.  IIS and the
Web Interface need to be on the XPe server.  The published apps are
also located on the XPe server. The ICA client runs fine. I can log
into to both servers and run all Apps.  I can also login to the Web
Client but when I launch the apps I receive an error that says "cannot
connect to the Citrix MetaFrame server.  A network error occurred (SSL
Error 4)".   When I save the application to my desktop and open the
.ica file in Notepad the SSLPROXYHOST = "the name of the XPe server"
and not the server which is running the SSL relay.  The error is
correct because SSL relay is turned off on the XPe server.  How do I
tell the app to redirect the SSLPROXYHOST to the server that is
actually running the SSL Relay??

Thanks for your help!
Linda