[THIN] SQL Datastore

  • From: ananth padmanabham <isap004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:03:05 +0530 (IST)

Hi ,
I have changed Log on password of SQLServices in Primary and secundary
Datastore for services SQLSERVERAGENT,MSSQLSERVER.

when i restarted the Citrix ps4.0 server, IMAService is not starting., its in
starting stage. i have recreated lhc and checked but no luck, when i run
netstat.. its able to established with datastore but i am not getting license.
I am able to telnet the datastore and license servers

help.....

Anantha

      Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to
http://in..messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php