[THIN] Re: SNMP Citrix License Monitors available? translated

  • From: "jc lamb" <jc_lamb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 08:26:06 -0700

Thanks Rick

unfortunatley, we do not use XPe so my understaninding is that there is no engine / agent to expose what this MIB watches.

can anyone else confirm this?
we use MRTG to chart our findings

thanks
jeff

From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: SNMP Citrix License Monitors available? translated
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:09:40 +1000
Sender: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

metaframe.mib on the MF XP FR2 CDRom.
you have to enable snmp on your farm to activate snmp agent and, with this
mib, you have many informations like citrix license usage.