[THIN] Re: Running a Terminal Services client in MF 1.8

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:33:55 -0700 (PDT)

Are you using rdp client 5.1? Are you specifying eith
a connection file, or the server with the /V: command
line options?

--- Brian Ludden <bludden@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am running a 2 server 1.8 farm, using NFuse for
> access. I have published a
> Terminal Server client to a user who needs a
> connection to a W2K server
> desktop. This server is not part of my domain, and
> we connect to it via IP
> address. When I (as domain admin) launch the app, I
> get sent directly to the
> server login. When the "normal user" I have created
> this for hits the
> button, he gets the Client screen, where he needs to
> choose the server (the
> IP address is popping up in the selection box). My
> problem with this is that
> he can select and log into my dedicated master
> browser, as I need RDP to be
> up on it for access (no Citrix license for it).
>
> Does anyone know why I get a direct window to the
> published Terminal server
> window, and he would get the TS Client instead?
>
> Brian Ludden
> Citrix/Remote Systems Engineer
> Jefferson Pilot Communications
> 1 Julian Price Place
> Charlotte NC 28208
> bludden@xxxxxxx

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

This Weeks Sponsor
New Moon Canaveral iQ
New Moon makes central deployment and
management of server-based applications simple!
Now intelligent Printing with UniDriver!
See a demo at: http://www.newmoon.com/products/demo/