[THIN] Re: Running Logon scripts hangs....

  • From: "Chris Grecsek" <cgrecsek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:03:28 -0700

We had this same issue and didn't have ANY print drivers on our servers.
Everyone was using UPD via Citrix policies - confirmed. We have an ongoing
case with Citrix on this but the cpsvc.exe is the culprit (as you
identified). Restarting it will let people login.screws the people that are
already logged in however as it drops their printers and need to log
off/back in again. With the latest round of Citrix hotfixes not we get
random incidents of the Citrix print spooler simply stopping/crashing. We
went into the service and set it to automatically restart upon
failure/stoppage. This seems to have put the issue on the back burner for
the time being but their stuff is definitely janky.

  _____