[THIN] Roaming profile issue

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:48:26 -0500

I have one Roaming Profile user that can't get rid of a desktop folder!

She had a large profile because of a folder on her desktop containing
many files.  I deleted the folder from the Citrix server while she was
logged in, moving her documents to another location.  I then had her log
out and log back on, and the folder re-appeared on her desktop with all
of the files in it.

I then tried deleting the folder from her profile on the Citrix server
while she was logged in and the profile store on a different server.
She logged off and back on, and the folder had re-appeared again, both
on her desktop and in the profile stores desktop folder!

Next, I had her delete the folder when she was logged in, log off and
back on, and the folder re-appeared on her desktop again!

Anyone have any idea's why this is happening?

Should I not delete things out of her profile while she is logged in?
And even if that's true, shouldn't she be able to delete folders and
have them NOT re-appear??

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer
CCNA

This Weeks Sponsor: triCerat Inc.
You need Day Zero Protection!
Get Proactive with triCerat's Simplify Suite.
Solve printing, security and profile problems before they occur.
http://www.tricerat.com/?thethintl2