[THIN] Roaming Profiles showing as Local Local?

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:18:09 -0700

We have a w2k3 sp1/non-sp1 citrix mf ps v3 environment.

This problem started happening around begging of may and has been
getting worse and worse.

Misc user logs on gets no errors in event log, no errors on screen. Has
"new" profile and has to reset everything.
If I check the user profile it shows as local local (type/status)

We use gp to set roaming profile settings.  Most people this is working
for.

If I get them to log off and back on goes to roaming.  They do have a
roaming profile already.

I am going to turn on logging to investigate but was wondering if anyone
has any ideas?

thanks

Doug Stratton
Technology Engineering Services, ISM Canada
Together with Shared Services BC
Telephone: 250-704-1861
Fax: 250-704-1889
E-mail: <mailto:stratton@xxxxxxxxxx