[THIN] Re: Restricting CAG access

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 12:04:21 -0500

That doesn't accomplish my goals.  It has to be 2 separate groups.  1
that specifies they can access CAG from my networks/offices, and 1 from
outside those networks.  This is a requirement because the users access
WI through CAG while in the office, and I need to restrict out of office
access. We're not really looking to change the fact that in office users
hit WI through CAG.