[THIN] Re: Restore file associations after uninstall PNAgent

  • From: <thinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:13:36 +0000

Rick Mack had a script posted here before that saved and restored file
associations. Maybe you could take a save from a working computer and
restore it on the failed one.

 @echo off
:: saveassoc.cmd - save system file associations in a format so they can be
restored

for /f "delims=*" %%i in ('assoc') do @echo assoc %%i >> fixassoc.cmd
 for /f "delims=*" %%i in ('ftype') do @echo ftype %%i >> fixassoc.cmd

:done