[THIN] Re: Resouce Manager \ Degrades Farm Performance??

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:56:08 -0400

I am running a SQL2k datastore on another server.  This is the only db
on it.  There isn't a way to schedule these queries is there?

=20

  _____ =20

=20
Brian Claus, A+, Network+, MCP
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20