[THIN] Re: Renaming My Computer

  • From: "Mack, Rick" <RMack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:25:28 +1000

HI,

You'll find the same issue on Windows server 2003. My computer etc is now
user rather than machine specific.

Try the registry key,
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\CLSID\{
20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}
reg_expand_sz, %username% - %computername%

Regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
rmack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx