[THIN] Re: Remote Client Printer Add

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:12:06 +0200

You'll need to connect with admin priv one time to get the driver into =
the TS.
The next time a user with a local printer that match the driver =
connectes the printer will be auto connected (if your RPD settings is =
correct).

---
mvh/yours
Konsulenthuset Contra as
Anders Hansen-=D8vre, Seniorkonsulent=20
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

I=3D3D20