[THIN] Re: Remote Assistance from W2k3 to Vista

  • From: jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:54:07 -0400

You have to allow the client be remite controlled in ad but you cant
connect directly to the users desktop.  Check out da,eware mini remote
control it is the only program I have found that works well on vista.
It even lets you do fast user switching remotely! It is sold by admin
user and not the number of clients which makes it very affordable.

--
Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com