[THIN] Remap PrtScn key

  • From: "Lutz, Ken" <KLUTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin - List (thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 14:55:45 -0800

I have a need to remap the PrtScn key on a fat client.  My users in this case
come through NFuse to run their application on a PC.  I need to remap their
PrtScn key so that the print screen request is sent to Citrix rather than the
local PC can this be done?
Thanks,
Ken Lutz
Senior Systems Administrator
Information Systems Department
Spokane County
Spokane, Washington  99260
KLutz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This weeks sponsor triCerat Inc.
triCerat makes your job easier by offering essential
applications to eliminate your printing, policy and profile,
and your application management problems.
http://www.triCerat.com