[THIN] Re: Reflections for IBM

  • From: Warren Simondson <caditc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 21:45:12 +1100

Hi Ronnie

I just saw this one, so I'm probably late in answering. As Bruce said, use
runhide, runh.exe or if
you can find that, use TSHIDE from Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy. Download it
from here:

http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au/CAD_TSUtils.htm

It's the same as runhide and ctxhide, just a little smaller and runs in a 64
and 32 bit environment
nicely. Use it like this:  TSHIDE myscript.cmd

myscript is your batch file for calling reflections and associated settings.

This will hide the command line window and run the Windows app accordingly.

Cheers
--
Warren Simondson

Ctrl-Alt-Del IT Consultancy Pty Ltd

Website: http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com.au

On Tue, Oct 12th, 2010 at 7:24 PM, "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to publish a reflections app that passes a script into the
> exe.  If I copy the shortcut to the users profile it runs fine but when
> I copy the shortcut to the server and publish the shortcut it fails to
> run.
>
> If I copy the shortcut string to a cmd file and publish that it does
> launch but leaves the DOS window behind until the user closes the
> application.
>
> Is there a way to close this DOS window on launch or a different way to
> publish the shortcut lnk file to enable it to run.
>
> thanks
> Ronnie
>

> Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
>  __________________________________________
> Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg.
> No. 45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
> Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
> Ireland.  Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
> Co.Dublin.
> The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and
> may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
> this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender
> by return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate,
> distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any
> such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

Follow ThinList on Twitter
http://twitter.com/thinlist