[THIN] Read Timeout

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "THIN (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:53:52 -0700

I have created an ICA file  that I have distributed to users to connect to a
publilshed desktop via the internet.  Some work fine and others get a "Read
Timeout" error when trying to connect.  They can ping the first server no
problem and they can telnet to it on 1494.  Any got any clues why this would
be doing this?

_________________________________

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin