[THIN] Re: Re-Install

  • From: "P.J. Johannsen" <pjohannsen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:35:24 -0700

What happens when you try to connect to ICA, does it give a specific
message?  Have you verified that the server is accepting ICA connections
with the Connection Configuration Utility?  If you look at the Terminal
Services Manager, are the listener ports properly created and active?  Try
doing a telnet to port 1494 and see if it gives an "ICA" response.

PJ