[THIN] Re: RTO Software

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:33:55 -0700

It appears to address the specific problem that large profiles, and/or
profiles with many files in them, leading to long login times. It is
probably fair to say that it does not address the architectural issues with
profiles themselves. In my experience there are plenty of organizations in
which long login times are a real productivity/satification/cost factor and
I think it is great that there is a solution that can directly address that.
I think it is cool..

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453