[THIN] RM

  • From: "Goings, Dwaine" <Dwaine.Goings@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 13:34:28 -0600

Hello all,

Since several dayx, I try to use the summary database for RM and it =
doesn't work at all.

Today we try to track the import process done by RM and we notice a very =
strange error.

Indeed we find out that only one line of the import file is inserted to =
the database and immediately after the ADD_METRIC procedure fails with =
the error code "[Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01475: must reparse cursor to =
change bind variable datatype".

We already try to change the regional settings of all the servers and =
now they are all configure to American settings. We also install the =
hotfix RME102W004 but always the error after the first line.

We suspect that the format of a bind variable is not correct for the =
server but we can't find which.

Can someone help ???

Thanks to all